Sunday, November 23, 2008

james bond night a great success!

Our James Bond Theme Dinner Night was great fun and a huge success!

Everyone who attended had a fantastic time and we look forward to hosting more theme dinners and events at the Terrapin Catering Facility in Staatsburg, NY in 2009.

Special Thanks to the generous donations by:

Lyceum Cinemas
Clinton Vineyards
Oliver Kita
Pique Boutique
Rainbarrel Soap

and to everyone who attended. Thanks to everyone's generosity, we are able to donate $1500.00 to the Dyson Center for Cancer Care at Vassar Brothers Medical Center.

Friday, November 14, 2008

bond, james bond

james bond night
casino games, cocktails & dinner for a worthy cause

DATE: november 21st
TIME: 007pm
WHERE: terrapin catering
staatsburg, NY
DRESS: to kill
RSVP: 845 876 3330

a benefit event for Dyson Center for Cancer Care at Vassar Brothers Medical Center

prizes for big casino game winners from:

terrapin restaurant
clinton vineyards
pique boutique
oliver kita
rhinebeck chiropractic
lyceum theater
and more....

bond dinner menu

cocktail reception with
passed hors d'oeuvres

"Fatima Blush"
Pink Champagne

"Pussy Galore"
Open Faced Duck Quesadilla

"From Russia with Love"
House Made Blinis with Caviar Crème Fraiche

"The Blofeld"
Alsatian Onion Tartlet

shaken not stirred
smirnoff martini or heineken served with dinner


"License to Grill"
Char Grilled Hangar Steak with "Terrapin" Horse Radish Sauce
Pan Seared Chicken Breast, Pan Jus with Woodland Mushrooms and Cognac Infused Cranberries


Braised Baby Fennel, Smoked Horseradish, Whipped Potato With Pancetta Cracklings

Vegetarian Entree will be available


"Dr NO"
I Cannot Eat Anymore

Chocolate Bread Pudding with Vanilla Whipped Cream

Premium Brand Full Bar, Beer and Wine area available on a cash basis throughout the evening

for more info, visit TERRAPIN WEB SITE

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The Smoke has Cleared at Terrapin Red Bistro

The Smoke Police at Terrapin finally figured out what had been causing the smoky haze in the Bistro. The perpetrator was an oven which was too close to the edge of our exhaust hood.

Today, it is our pleasure to announce that the problem has been solved and the air has been cleared.

We regret any previous inconvenience to our Bistro diners and assure you a breath of fresh air the next time you dine with us.